Welcome to NEED
NSF (UK) Excellence in Education Development
To support the improvement of the educational attainment and standards in Nigeria, and more specifically in our various secondary school alma maters, NSF (UK) has set up a school improvement project. The focus of the development is to provide expert training, coaching, resources and support to any interested Nigerian secondary schools (working with their NSF (UK) school representatives and senior management teams), thereby helping to continuously improve the education and well-being outcomes of our young school leavers.
The Education of the Nigerian child and the improvement of Education services in Nigeria is a key area of priority for the 40plus Nigerian secondary school Alumni members that constitute NSF(UK). We raise funds to assist our schools and members support each other by socialising and networking.
Past NEED Training Session
Click here to watch the video of one of our previous sessions.
What is NEED and what does it offer?
Please click here to view the presentation document. It provides an outline of the project.
Please click on the link below to download the expression of interest form.
• NEED Expression of interest form
For more information, click the link below.
Nigeria basic education indicators.
Support for Schools - Free online access
• Provision of a Teaching and Learning ‘Toolkit’
• Support to develop, monitor and evaluate school and departmental improvement plans
• Development of a portfolio of evidence
• Ongoing support – online and/otherwise in-between face to face sessions
• Personalised coaching and advice for schools
• Teaching standards audit tool